Dine In Open Again (but with COVID restrictions)
Due to COVID-19 guidelines being updated for restaurants, as of Saturday 4-July, we will be offering a Dine In service in line with the government’s guidance.
We’re glad you’ve been patient with us whilst we’ve assessed the situation to ensure our staff and customers are kept safe to allow us to reopen for Dine In customers. We are responding to our many customers asking us to bring normality back and come out extended hibernation immediately.
We will be opening with a limited staff force, so we want to ensure our service, timing, and quality of food remains at the highest standards. Therefore we have made some changes to our operating schedule and service to introduce a safer ordering process. Please share with fellow friends of the Raj Mahal.
Update to our Open Hours:
Now open everyday, 5pm to 11pm.
Our safer dine-in process:
- Table layout updated: Customers will be separated with a table between them
- Waiters will not be shaking hands
- Surfaces and areas will be cleaned / wiped regularly
- Waiters will be speaking from a distance to take your order
- Sanitising hands at entry
- Tables of 8+ will only be taken in special circumstances
We’d like to say thank you to the Hoddesdon community for your support through this crazy time. We will get through this together! And look forward very much to welcoming all of you safely