Due to COVID-19, as of Tues 28-Apr, we will be offering Takeaways for Collection and Delivery (2 miles radius) according to the government’s guidance.
We’re glad you’ve been patient with us whilst we assess the situation to ensure our staff and customers are kept safe.
We will be opening with a limited staff force, so we want to ensure our service, timing, and quality of food remains at the highest standards. Therefore we have made some temporary changes to our operating schedule and service to introduce a safer ordering process. Please share with fellow friends of the Raj Mahal.
Update to our Open Hours:
Now open from Tuesday – Sunday, 5pm to 10pm.
Our safer ordering process:
- How to order?
- Order by calling us on 01992 443550 / 447711
- Payment taken by card over the phone or contactless on collection
- If cash, please provide in an envelope (preferably exact amount to reduce contact)
- We will be spacing times between takeaway orders to ensure it’s safe for customer to collect
- No more than 1 customer in the restaurant at any given time
- Queues outside the restaurant adhering to the 2m social distancing guidelines
- We will leave the takeaway on the table at the front of the restaurant for you to collect when ready
- We will deliver within a 2 mile radius
- Delivery times will be increased depending on number of orders
We’d like to say thank you to the Hoddesdon community for your support through this difficult time. We will get through this together!